This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our services and the choices you have associated with that data.
Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd is required and committed to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) in the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth) (Privacy Act). The APPs regulate the manner in which Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd, and its affiliates, protects the privacy of personal information throughout its lifecycle, from collection/receipt to use and disclosure, storage, accessibility and disposal.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
First name and last name
Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
The term opt-out refers to several methods by which individuals can avoid receiving unsolicited product or service information. This ability is usually associated with direct marketing campaigns (such as telemarketing, e-mail marketing or direct mail).
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
HOW WE MAY COLLECT, HOLD, AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The type of personal information Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd may collect and hold about an individual depends on the type of dealings that individual has with Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd.
For example, if an individual:
- "Enters their contact information through our "Let's talk" function of our website along with contact information and the contents of any accompanying message, we will collect the information for the purposes of responding to their request and providing information about our services."
- is a supplier of Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd, we will collect contact address details, including, but not limited to, all forms of contact and address, billing information and information about the goods and/or services they supply; and
- applies for a role at Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd, we will collect the information the individual includes in their application for employment, including their cover letter, resume, contact details and referee reports, which are then stored on Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd online recruitment and email database.
Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd is committed to collecting personal information only by lawful and fair means. We collect personal information in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Over the phone;
- Through written correspondence (such as faxes, letters and email);
- In person (for example, at job interviews, supplier meetings and client meetings);
- Through our website (for example, if an individual submits an inquiry, completes a survey or applies for a role);
- Electronic systems such as smartphone and tablet applications; and
- Through third parties (such as a direct marketing database).
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Australia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Australia and process it there.
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Geronimo Mobile Pty Ltd
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org